Here's what happened in preschool Dec. 7th and 9th! We:
- learned the letter "B" sound as in bells, babies, balloons and blocks.
- made another page for our alphabet book with paint and glitter.
- made edible Christmas trees from ice cream cones, icing and candies.
- played music with jingle bells and glasses filled with different levels of water.
- made count-down-to-Christmas Santas.
- read "The Night before Christmas", "With Love, at Christmas"(this one made me cry), "The Berenstain Bears learn to share" and "Little Racoon's One Big Question".
- painted our salt dough ornaments (they will come home next week after the clear glossy sealant dries)
- learned and sang "Ring, ring, ring the bells", "Guess Who's beard is Long and white?" and "Once there was a snowman"
- played Christmas bingo
Miss Cindy uses music, movement, stories and art projects to prepare 3 and 4 year olds for kindergarten.