To get more specifics ask your cutie-pa-tootie about:
- the books "Where the Wild Things Are", "It's not a stick", "Skeleton and Mummy" or "There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves"..........ACHOO!
- the song "There's mean old witch with a HAT!"
- the letter "E" sound "egg, empty (the guessing can), eyes, ears, elephant"
- writing letters in chocolate pudding (messy but lots of fun and memorable)
- the song "I am a Pizza" and "Monster Day"
- doing puzzles with lots of pieces
- using Halloween stamps to make a card