- had the children start doing the guessing can. They were great and really enjoyed it.
- learned the two sounds that "I" makes: i as in iguana and i as in ice cream cone.
- made iguanas, igloos and ice cream cones.
- went on a nature scavenger hunt in the backyard.
- learned about Sacagawea's bravery.
- read the book "The little old lady who wasn't afraid of anything".
- painted impressionistic paintings of sunflowers, t-rexes and other items.
- practiced writing our numbers 1-10 on special white boards that have the numbers dotted.
- played the penny game.
- played the egg carton game (putting the correct number of beans into each cup).
Friday, October 1, 2010
Talking points Sept 28-30
It was a fun and full week. We......